Friday, April 3, 2009

Back to blogging!

A whole month without blogging! So much for my commitment- huh? Well, in my defense a lot has changed and I have been super busy, I’m not even sure where to start…


1) We moved! As you may remember from some of my earlier posts we were looking to “upgrade”. Our old apartment was just south of Boston, and was getting very small. After countless weekends dealing with Boston real-estate folk and evil Craigslist LIES we found our new home. As it turns out we moved OUT of the city- (does this mean I can’t be Boston Bride anymore!?). We found brand-new construction in on the south shore and fell in love with the waterfront views, and historic new England downtown vibe. So I guess this makes me “south shore bride”?





2) Wedding is moving full speed ahead. Cake is ordered- DJ is booked- hotel rooms for my many of out of town guests are all set and I ordered the most beautiful sand dollar shells to be used table cards. Next up- bridesmaid dresses on the 18th and finding a place where I can rent navy blazers for the men- suggestions are welcomed!

3) HONEYMOON!!! The fiancé and I will be spending a full week on the lovely beaches of Aruba.

I will try really hard to update more often- because I do enjoy the quick break from “Stupid Work” to write about the fun stuff .

All the best
-BB

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back BB! Can't wait to see photos of all of your wedding details - love it :)

    xo CaliAlly

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad you are back. bring on the wedding details!!!

    Love the south shore!

    xoxo
    ym

    ReplyDelete