Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sweet Stuff

So despite my constant battle with SHADY relstate people contacting me about crappy apartments- and more lies on Craigslist!.. I have two things to look forward to.



One: The conclusion of my current read. I seriously LOVE this book.



Back in December I went on the wait list at the Boston Public Library (just like Carrie Bradshaw, I also love the smell of library books) and I finally received it on Friday. I am a huge book worm, and have already read two other novels by Curtis Sittenfeld, which were amazing; Prep and The Man of my Dreams, so I was really excited to get my hands on American Wife. It's great- I actually look forward to commuting just so I can get back to the book.



Two: I just received an e-mail that Madewell is coming to Newbury street. The store is fairly new and is affiliated with J-crew. Now being a HUGE fan of J-crew I am excited to see what Madewell has to offer- Maybe a honeymoon wardrobe? The store is opening Feb. 17th and the e-mail includes a coupon for 15% off till March 2nd. Leave me your e-mail if your interested and I'll forward it along.



and for all you Bostonians bundle up....its COLD out there!! Brrrr


XoXo
BB

3 comments:

  1. 1) Ohhhhh I love that book and actually blogged about it!
    2) Can't wait for madewell, I'm curious to see what they have to offer.
    3) I hate winter.

    It's like we are separated at birth. haha

    Good luck on the apartment search!

    xoxo
    ym

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love J.Crew, too and have never been to a Madewell store. You'll have to write a review of store once you visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i never saw this post. my stalking of you has slacked.

    Anyway... i've been to the madewell in theeeeee shorthills mall.

    It is pretty great- like J-Crew but alittle more funky maybe? different brands too. Maybe a clashing of anthro and jcrew. and you know how i love those stores.

    I guess now i have a reason to visit you! just kidding.

    ReplyDelete