Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Holy Heatwave!

Its hot out- like really hot! and humid, gross!

This is probably a good sign- because I think that since it rained all June/July that means a good chance for a sunny August/September!

And because all my formal wedding pictures will be taken at the beach (Duxbury, of course) good weather is crucial- therefore my fingers are crossed for sunny skies.

Till then I am grateful for our central air, and will be staying inside gluing, cutting, sewing, and finishing all these last min. DIY wedding projects.

Time has really flown.

In just 19 days I will be a Mrs. :) and in 21 days my new hubs and I will be lounging on the beaches of Aruba! Can not wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I hear you! Hoping this warmer weather lasts til September 5th! Then Arubaaaa!

    ReplyDelete