Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wedding Weather

From the Farmer's Almanac-Northeast region!

September 2009
1st-3rd. Record low temperatures and fair skies. 4th-7th. Clear and unseasonably chilly air shifts into the Northeast, after showers. Pleasant, dry, and cool for Labor Day. 8th-11th. Continued unseasonably chilly and dry. 12th-15th. Lots of cloudiness 16th-19th. Showers move in from the west. In addition, there’s a hurricane threat for the coast. 20th-23rd. More light showers. 24th-27th. Variably cloudy skies, with more widely scattered showers. 28th-30th. Increasingly cloudy skies.

Yea- cool and dry by labor day!!! perfect wedding weather.

Keeping my fingers crossed- only 12 more days to go :)

2 comments:

  1. I was checking out the 2010 Almanac in the grocery store for next Labor Day weekend (our wedding date) and it said the same thing. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cool & dry! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next 12 days!

    ReplyDelete