Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome!

One of my new years resolutions is to start a blog ( in addition to about 5 others)- why you may ask..

Well- bottom line, I want a creative outlet. A place I can write freely without having to worry about pleasing anyone but myself. Also, as you can see from the title of this blog I am in fact a "Bride", planning my September wedding. I am hoping that by writing about my upcoming wedding I can receive some help/advice from readers. Being new to Boston and the whole wedding planning thing, I can seriously use all the help I can get!!!

So with that...more to come. Expect regular updates, venting and the occasional wedding crisis post.

xoxo

BB

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club!!!! I love Boston and love blogging, and who doesn't love a wedding.....so we are already friends with a ton in common!

    Good luck on you new adventure and if I have any advice it would be keep writing!!! I look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete