Thursday, January 29, 2009

I was tagged!

Yummy Mummy has invited me to play a game of tag and who doesn't like games so of of course I'm in!

The rules were go to your 4th photo folder on your comp.- upload the 4th photo in that folder and provide an explanation!

Well since I am at work, I did'nt have access to my personal comp photos so I went through my Facebook albums. Sure enough the 4th album down was filled with my engagement photos (no joke). Very fitting for this blog :)

The pic I uploaded is one of the million we had taken on Duxbury beach when we were first engaged. So now you all know what Boston Bride and the Fiance look like!

So the last rule of this game was to tag four others... so Cali-Ally, Legally Brunette, Grammatically Impaired and Irishlizzy

YOU'RE IT!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Yummy...you both look so happy (of course, one of the happiest days in your lives) - ps Thx for the tag...how fun :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This would be too strange to be true but..I go to Duxbury nearly every weekend during the summer and definitely remember a couple dressed in white shirts doing an engagement photoshoot on the beach last August or September. I wonder if it was you two??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Possible!!

    We spend every summer weekend in Duxbury too! My inlaws-to-be live there, small world :)

    ReplyDelete